If you want to enhance your canoeing experience, why not add some sightseeing to your itinerary on Tapu Island, also known as James Bond Island? This iconic landmark in Phang Nga Bay gained worldwide fame after it was featured in the James Bond movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’.
During your guided tour, you can expect to witness breathtaking sights such as lush vegetation, extraordinary limestone cliffs, and unique structures emerging from the crystal-clear turquoise waters. The day will begin with an exciting canoeing adventure, allowing you to explore lagoons and caves. Afterward, you will have the opportunity to visit James Bond Island itself.
By combining canoeing with sightseeing, you can make your experience even more memorable and immersive.
*Enjoy a scenic island-hopping speed boat trip around Phang Nga Bay
*Visit Diamond Cave, Ice Cream Cave, and Khao Ping Kan (Leaning Rock)
*Watch the sunset over the Andaman Sea as you cruise back to Phuket
*Price includes National Park Fee
*Program will change subject to tide and weather conditions without prior notice.
*We recommend making reservations at least two (2) days prior to travel.
*Free transfer at designated area in Phuket, excluded transfer for Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Kamala, Bangtao, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Maikhao, Ao Por and Airport.
- You can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance of your service date for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your service date, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before your service date will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.