Make your canoeing experience by adding some sightseeing elements on Tapu Island, also known as James Bond Island. Tapu Island is described as an iconic landmark located in Phang Nga Bay. It gained fame and recognition after being featured in the James Bond movie ‘The Man with the Golden Gun’.
The text highlights the natural beauty of the island, mentioning lush vegetation, extraordinary limestone cliffs, and structures that protrude from the turquoise waters. It is implied that by joining a guided tour, you can witness these stunning features up close. The tour is planned to start with a canoeing adventure, allowing you to explore lagoons and caves.
Afterward, you will have the opportunity to visit James Bond Island itself. The overall message is that adding sightseeing elements to your canoeing experience on James Bond Island can make it more memorable and enjoyable.
*Program will change subject to tide and weather conditions without prior notice.
*We recommend making reservations at least two (2) days prior to travel.
- Pick up from your hotel and transfer to our departure lounge.
- Depart from our pier to Phang Nga Bay
- Arrived & Exploring Panak Island then going to Hong Island for Canoeing under the cave.
- Visit James Bond Island (Koh Tapu) and Ping-Gan Island
- Visit Panyee Island which is famous for its unique floating football pitch built by the villagers on stilts over the water. Panyee Island is a popular tourist destination, attracting visitors who come to see the floating football pitch, explore the village, and buy some local souvenir.
- Going to Khai Nai Island
- Arrived at Kai Nai Island for snorkeling, swimming or relaxing on the beach then going back to the pier
- Arrived at Royal Phuket Marina and transfering you back to your hotel
- Experienced Guide
- National Park Fee
- Buffet Lunch
- Refreshment on Board, Snorkeling equipment
- Round trip transfer
- Life Insurance
- You can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance of your service date and it's non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your service date, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before your service date will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience.