Program tour or a package offered by a company that involves canoeing around James Bond Island during twilight hours. The “James Bond Island” suggests that the tour will include visiting the iconic Tapu Island, also known as James Bond Island, in Phang Nga Bay.
The phrase “Twilight Sea Canoe” suggests that the canoeing portion of the tour will be taking place during the evening or sunset hours. The term “Big Boat” could be referring to the size of the boat used for the tour. The text doesn’t detail what else is included in the package, such as any additional sightseeing or amenities.
*Program will change subject to tide and weather conditions without prior notice.
*We recommend making reservations at least two (2) days prior to travel.
- Hotel pick-up.
- Arrive at Ao Por Pier, you will served with welcome drink and short brief by our experienced tour guide.
- Boat leave from the pier and Thai style light lunch will be served on the boat.
- Arrived at Panak Island. We will start the adventure by exploring the cave and the hidden lagoons. Once we done with this island we will get back to the boat for coffee break and continue the journey to the next island.
- Arrived at Hong Island, in this island we will also exploring different cave and lagoons. We can swim or canoeing (self-paddle) on this spot as well.
- Arrived at Most Famous James Bond Island where the movie “The Man with the Golden Gun” was filmed here. Back to the boat for Thai dinner buffet on Sunset view of Phang Nga Bay. Lastly, after the sunset we will do the canoeing to see bio-luminescent plankton.
- Arrived at Ao Por Pier and transfering you back to the Hotel.
- Estimate time you will arrived at the Hotel.
- Experienced Guide
- National Park Fee
- Soft Drinks
- Water and Coffee
- Waterproof bag
- Lunch and Dinner Thai Style
- Canoe Paddle
- Life Jacket
- Round trip transfer
- Tourist Insurance.
WHAT TO BRING :
- Swimming wear
- Shorts / Light T-Shirt
- Beach Towel, Sun Block
- Sun Cap
- Some pocket money
- You can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance of your service date and it's non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your service date, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before your service date will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience.