Coral Island, also known as Koh Hey, as an ideal tourist destination near Phuket.
It suggests that Coral Island is a hidden paradise that is surprisingly close to busy Phuket, making it a convenient escape for visitors. The text highlights Coral Island as one of the best islands near Phuket and emphasizes its beauty and attractions. It also mentions that there are plenty of fantastic activities to enjoy on the island.
The speedboat ride from Chalong Pier is described as an exciting adventure. Overall, the text recommends Coral Island as a highly enjoyable and relaxing beach destination for those seeking a break from the hustle and bustle of Phuket.
*Program will change subject to tide and weather conditions without prior notice.
*We recommend making reservations at least two (2) days prior to travel.
PROGRAM ITINERARY: OPERATE DAILY 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM
08.30 AM – Pick up from the accommodation and transfer to Kan Eang@Pier at Chalong bay.
10.00 AM – Depart from Chalong Pier to Banana Beach, Koh Hey.
10.20 AM – Arrive at Banana Beach for snorkeling, swimming and relaxation on the white sandy beach.
11.30 PM – Explore Banana Beach scenery by snorkeling and swimming from the boat.
01.00 PM – Back to Banana Beach for you own meal, drinking water and seasonal fruits are provide as part of set menu lunch.
02.00 PM – Spend your time relaxing with sea-sport activities or leisure on the beach (You can enjoy the seasport activities 1 program of clear kayak 20 mins are provided.)
04.00 PM – Depart from Banana Beach back to Chalong pier.
05.00 PM – Arrive at Chalong pier and transfer back to your accomodation “Farewell and see you again”.
CONDITION & INCLUDING :
Our program including free transfer if you are in range of our area, anyway if you have to stay out of range area transfer fee will be charged.
- You can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance of your service date and it's non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your service date, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before your service date will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience.