One Of the Best Shows in the world
Be amazed by the State of the Art stage performance. It is so realistic, just like going back in a time machine and seeing history come to life. Siam Niramit Show is an excellent introduction to history and culture of Thailand. The stage is 65 metres wide , 40 metre deep and 10 metre high. There are 100 performers and 500 costumes. Over 100 beautiful set pieces and artistic backdrops make every scene so real. Many special effects will create fun and surprises. For example, all of a sudden, the river appears on the stage, the and angels fly realistically in the heaven scene. Siam Niramit Puhket show is a MUST-SEE.
Open daily except Tuesdays
Gate open at 5:00 pm
- You can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance of your service date for a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your service date, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before your service date will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.