Take an exhilarating trip down the rapids in the whitewater rafting adventure of a lifetime.
All trips include a stop at Wat Suwannakuha (known as the temple cave and the monkey cave).
Round Trip Hotel Transfer
Equipment for each activity
Lunch (Thai, Halal Meal Available)
Experienced Paddle Guide
Drinks & Fruits
- Pick up from the hotel
- Visit Suwankuha Temple (The Monkey Cave)
- White water rafting 5km.
- Jungle walk to Ton Pariwat Waterfall
- Lunch (Halal Meal Available)
- Return to the hotel
- You can cancel your booking before 24 hours in advance of your service date and it's non-refundable.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your service date, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before your service date will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience.